Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reuniting with "OLD" friends

Had a wonderful time hanging out with some old friends.

This is Misty Bennett my best friend from Beauty College. She is such a blessing to me! God has given us a special friendship for which I'm very grateful.
















Also, had the honor of meeting an old friend from highschool, Terisa Moore Womack. We enjoyed some Mexican food and just reminised about old times and talked about things going on in our present lives. I was able to share Gods goodness in my own life and how His hand of mercy and grace is still working today!















I'm very thankful for friendships that have lasted through the years!  But, I'm most thankful for a  friend that sticketh closer than a brother/sister and His name is Jesus!
God Bless,
Gwen

A friend loveth at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.