Hello Friends.... It has once again been a while since I've wrote to my blog. I've had alot going on.... But, I did want to take a few minutes and say that I hope everyone had a special Valentine's Day. One of the reasons that I chose this holiday as my personal favorite is because it represents love. I'm so thankful for the day that I fell in love with my husband nearly 21 years ago but even greater than that love was the day I fell in love with Jesus! I love HIM because He first LOVED me! I'm so grateful that He loved sinful man (woman) and gave us the Greatest display of love when He gave his life for us, willingly.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
I sure hope you've experience this love. If not, you can!
Remember: GOD IS LOVE!!!
Love,
Gwen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.