Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NEWS FLASH................

Billy and I are SuPeR excited! Casey and Brooke gave us the most wonderful Valentine's gift a parent could ask for.... We are going to be grandparents!!! Can you believe it? I can't!  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it! I can't wait to love this little person (he/she) with all my heart! I'm so grateful that they will allow us the honor of being a part of this child's life. This is exactly what dreams are made of!!! I can't wait to be a Gigi :)
I know they will make great parents and they will raise this child up for the Lord. It's SO exciting! I hope I can contain myself these next 7.5 months and not cause myself to go bankrupt wanting to buy everything I see!!!!
Well, I'll keep y'all posted!
Until Then,
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.