Monday, July 25, 2011

It's been a while....

When you feel the MOST alone, forgotten, or abandoned- when you feel like no one is there or cares- that is when God is closest to you. He promised to never leave nor forsake us. Just reach up and you'll find His outstretched arms waiting to take you into His tender embrace! God is good ALWAYS!
I MISS YOU DADDY!
I haven't been keeping up with my blog for  a while now but today I'm inspired to resume my blogging! :) I pray everyone has been doing well. Since my last update my Daddy has went home to be with the Lord. He left his earthly home and moved into his new mansion on February 18th 2011. I miss him ALOT and some days are harder than others but God's grace has NEVER failed and NEVER will in being sufficient!

Also, Brooke is doing very well with her pregnancy. She's into her last trimester and we are getting more and more excited as the delivery date draws nearer.

I hope to stay more faithful in the future, as time allows, to keep you updated through my blog. May God Bless each and everyone who reads....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.