It's Friday, May 14th...Earlier this morning Billy and I took the pontoon out on the lake. It started out really nice but then after three hours it got REALLY hot! I ask myself, "Why didn't I listen and use the sunscreen?" OUCH! I will listen next time...lol...I'm not always a first-time learner :)
It's now Friday evening and I'm home alone enjoying some quiet time. Billy is fishing (his favorite past time) and the kiddos are playing volleyball with the youth at the church. So, I decided to weed & water my flower beds and hanging baskets. It's a good thing I was already hot and sticky from being out in the boat! YUK!!! Can you believe I had a lady friend ask me today if I ever get dirty? HAHA!! If she only knew!!! Funny thing....She drove by when I was working in my flower bed so I'm sure that answered her question! ;)
I'm hoping to plan a trip to SC to visit some friends that I haven't seen in a while. I always LOVE getting together with old friends. I always enjoy their company. Everytime we get together we have a blast! I'm in need of a girls night(s) out! So, I'm looking forward to it and hoping it will all work out.
Well, just thought I'd sit down at the computer and chat with you all for a moment. Hope you all have a great weekend! Be Safe and REMEMBER: Use your sunscreen if you're gonna be out in the sun! ;)
Hugs,
Gwen

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.