Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy 20th Anniversary ~ Pathway of Hope Youth Meeting ~ Happy Mother's Day















Friday~ 05/07 Today marks the 20th year Anniversary for Me and Billy. It is ONLY by God's grace that we are celebrating another year. He holds the key that holds us together. Happy Anniversary, Billy! Thank you for loving me even when I'm unlovely.












Pathway of Hope Youth Meeting
Saturday ~ 05/08 We will have our regional youth meeting and I'm so looking forward to that. I may be in the back alot helping with food preparation but I know God is going to meet with us and bless this meeting that He may receive the Honour and Glory for it!!!


Happy Mother's Day ~ I LOVE YOU MOM!
Sunday~ 05/09 Mother's Day ~  Be sure to let your Mom know how much she means to you. I'm blessed to have my mother still living. I'm also blessed to be a Mother of three precious children. God's blessed me. They've all accepted the Lord as their Saviour....What more could a mom ask for?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Hugs,
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.