Monday, May 3, 2010

In Honor of My Mother-in-law, Carol A. Benedict

Just thinking about her....

Ps 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

It's hard to believe my mother in law, Carol, has been gone from us for 3 years. I sure miss her but I'm often reminded of her through wonderful memories. Everytime I look at my wonderful husband I'm reminded it's because she chose life that I have him as a part of my life. We never know what tomorrow holds. Therefore, we should embrace each moment with our loved ones.

Pr 27:1 Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Carol, I know that Heaven is sweeter with you there but you are missed here on earth. Papaw is struggling with some health issues of his own and I know that he misses you so much. You've both been the greatest in laws a girl could ask for! Thank you for the gift of your son! He's always been there for me!!!

See ya Soon!
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.